Overheating phone is an abnormal thing it’s not good for your phone health & performance. It may cause many issues in your phone performance. It may also damage your phone battery and sometimes it may cause of your phone data crash. This article will help you for fix overheating phone issues.
Phone Overheating issue due to usually two reasons
How you can find your Phone overheating due to CPU & GPU or Battery Panel?
If your phone heat up in camera side or upper side of the phone then it means your phone heat up due to CPU/ GPU but If your phone heat up in lower side then it means your phone heat up due to battery panel.
How to fix overheating Phone due to Battery Panel?
If your phone heat up due to battery panel then usually due to these reasons.
- Use Fast charger if it’s not compatible with your phone
- If you are not use original charger
- Charging using phone cover
- External Heat:
Charge in wrong Enviromint “charge when your phone put in any hot place If you put your phone in pocket or in leather bag it's may cause heating issue.
- Use phone in high brightness
- Don’t overcharge your phone always keep it at 80% to 90% of charged.
- Use low quality charging cables.
- If your android phone is hacked.
How to fix overheating Phone due to CPU/GPU?
If your phone heat up due to CPU/GPU then usually due to these reasons.
- Due to those applications whose running in background and use lot of CPUS.
- Phone software issue / software update issue.
- Poor signals
- You must uninstall or freeze those application whose running every time in background or must find those applications alternative.
- Try to use your phone without back cover if you are in safe place because back cover also causes heating issue of CPU & Battery.
- Don’t use your phone when your phone in charging mode.
- Close background apps.
- Poor signals are also may cause of phone heating because when your phone receives low signals then it tries to supply more power to Antina for better performance.
Note: If your phone temperature is less than 48 c° it considered normal.
How to fix overheating phone Two Main Setting
1: Turn off GPS Location
If you not want to off your GPS location then must off setting in improve accuracy
- WIFI scanning
- Bluetooth scanning
These two setting should be making it off.
2: Change setting of Developer Option “Phone Build number”
For change setting of build number then Go to setting and search build number then in build number click on 7 times after that your developer mode will be activated.
Then in developer option scroll down and find background process limit and select no background processes. After enabled these two setting your phone will be running smoothly.
How to fix iPhone Overheating Problem?
If you are iPhone user and you are facing issue of overheating then these options may cause your phone overheating issues.
If you are using old software in your iPhone then it may cause your phone overheating issue. Always try to use updated version of your phone.
Background app Refresh
If many apps running in background refresh mode then it causes for overheating so turn off refresh background of those apps who has not important in background refresh always.
Unnecessary widgets for fix overheating phone
If you are using Unnecessary widgets in your iPhone then must remove it because it may cause overheating issue in your iPhone.
Remove Background apps if they using more battery
If most of the apps are running in background it takes more power of your phone processer and it may cause of your iPhone overheating.
Delete unnecessary Apps or offload apps
If you have installed many Unnecessary apps in your phone then must delete it from your phone it may cause iPhone overheating.
Don’t full your storge with unnecessary data it also causes phone low performance and overheating issue.
If you are facing lack of performance or crash apps issue or find overheating issue of your iPhone then must force Restart of your iPhone it helps your phone to run smoothly.
Use Safari browser instead of Google Chrome
Most of the peoples installed Google Chrome in Iphone instead of Safari browser. Google chrome takes more power of your processor and it may cause of overheating sometimes so always try to use safari browser as a default browser.
Manage Location services for fix overheating phone
Most of the apps using our location every time it takes too much data and power of our phone. Always mange your location services of your apps turn off or always in running mode, use your location when you need it otherwise it should be off. it may save your phone power and enhance performance.
Don’t use Fast charging always
Most of the peoples using fast charger always it may be cause of overheating of your IPhone. So always try to use genuine charger for charging.
Only enable those apps notification which you feel necessary remaining apps notification should be off, it better for your phone performance.
Use Low power mode
Use low power mode when your battery in below 30% it helps your processor to use minimum power and it help your phone in overheating.
Use brightness in auto mode it helps your phone for better performance.
Use High quality Back case/cover
Sometimes back cover may also cause iPhone overheating. Always use original back cover in your phone.
Samsung phone heating problem
If you are facing heating problem of your Samsung phone then follow these steps
- Don’t use fast charging
- Don’t use phone casing
- Don’t use Samsung phone in hot temperature
- Always try to close all background apps
- Always turn off your Samsung phone location if it not necessary
- Don’t full your storage completely
- Don’t use your phone while your Samsung phone on charging mode
If you care of these points then your Samsung phone heating problem will be solved perfectly.
Vivo phone heating problem
if you are facing heating problem in vivo then must follow these steps
- Don’t overuse of your phone
- Always try to not use your vivo phone while it’s on charging
- Don’t play games while your phone on charging.
- Don’t use too many apps in background
- Mange your location setting it should be remaining off if you don’t have need it.
- External temperature is also may cause overheating of vivo phones so try to use your phone in cool or normal temperature.
- Don’t use cover of your phone while your phone is on charging or playing games.
For fix overheating phone in this article i will try to cover all major issues whose cause phone overheating but if you feel any of important issue i have not cover in this article kindly leave your valuable comments i will try to cover your concerning issues. in this website i will try to cover all important tips and tricks like create apple ID or hide WhatsApp message on iPhone Lock screen must read if you Wanna more information about that specific topic.