Smartphone processors have come a long way since they were first developed. In the early days, a processor was made up of a few thousand transistors and occupied an area of about one square centimeter.
Today, processors are routinely built with tens of billions of transistors per chip and are so small that they can be carried around in your pocket! The pace of advancement hasn’t slowed down either, this year we’re going to see mobile phones with 5 nm processors hit the market which is quite astonishing!
What is a 5nm Processor in Mobile?
A 5nm processor is a mobile phone chipset that is manufactured using a 5 nanometer (nm) process. This is the smallest and most efficient process available for chip manufacturing.
5nm processors are faster and more energy-efficient than their predecessors. They also allow for smaller and more powerful devices.
What are Some Examples of 5nm Processors?
The first 5nm processor was announced by Samsung in early 2018. The company’s Exynos 9810 was the world’s first 5nm chip.
Since then, other companies have announced their own 5nm chipsets. These include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Huawei Kirin 980, and Apple A12 Bionic.
5nm processors are still in their infancy. However, they are already making a big impact on the mobile market.
5nm processor mobile Phones
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G |128GB | 120Hz Display | Graphite||4500mAh Li-Ion||12MP||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|Google Pixel 6 | 5G | 128GB | Stormy Black||4614mAh Li-Ion||50MP (2160p)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|Apple iPhone 13 | 128GB | Pink||3240mAh Li-Ion||12MP (2160p)||Prime||Buy Now|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G || 128GB | 6.5” FHD Super AMOLED | Long Battery Life | Black||5000mAh Li-Po||64MP (2160p)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|OnePlus Ace 10R | 5G | 128GB 8GB RAM | Black||5000mAh Li-Po||50 MP||Prime||Buy Now|
Prices and images pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Now Here we Review These amazing smartphones One by One.
#1: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 5G
- Display: 6.4 Inches (1080x2400) pixels Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Battery: 4500mAh Li-Ion
- Camera: 12MP (2160p) PRO-GRADE CAMERA with 30X SPACE ZOOM
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm | Weight: 177 g
- NFC+ stereo speakers: Yes
- Available Colors: Colors White, Graphite, Lavender, Olive
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is one of the best mobile phones with an nm processor. It has a 6.4-inch display, a triple rear camera setup, and a 4500mAh battery. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and comes with 8 GB of RAM.
The Galaxy S21 FE 5G features a triple rear camera setup that includes a 12-megapixel primary sensor, a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor, and an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor. For selfies and video calls, there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
The phone comes with a 4500mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. Connectivity options on the device include 4G LTE (Cat. 21), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. It has 256 GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 512 GB).
Galaxy S21 FE comes with all the latest features like NFC, fast wireless charging, and Reverse wireless charging options.
This smartphone comes with many sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Bixby natural language commands and dictation.
You can shoot 4K@30/60fps videos using this smartphone. Overall, this device is the best all-in-one option with 5nm processor for all-in-one use.
Now here we discuss Samsung S21 FE Pros and Cons.
- 120Hz AMOLED display with HDR10.
- Stylish, comfortable design.
- Two storage options are 128 GB and 256 GB.
- The IP68 rating of water and dust resistance.
- Both front and rear cameras are capable.
- Record 4K video with HDR 10+ and gyro-EIS.
- 15W fast Wireless & reverse wireless charging support.
- NFC connectivity and 5G support.
- Comes with stereo speakers
- Clean UI.
- There is no dynamic refresh rate for the screen.
- Charging is relatively slow.
- 3.5 mm jack not available.
- The battery is not removable.
#2: Google Pixel 6 | 5G
- Processor: Google Tensor
- Display: 6.4 Inches (1080x2400) pixels
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Battery: 4614mAh Li-Ion
- Camera: 50MP (2160p)
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm | Weight: 207 g
- OS: Android 12 | GPU: Mali-G78 MP20
- Video Recording: Upto 4K@30/60fps
- USB Type-C 3.1 | Bluetooth: 5.2
- Fast | Wireless | Reverse Charging Options: Supported
- Available Colors: Colors Sorta Seafoam, Kinda Coral, Stormy Black
The Google Pixel 6 is one of the best mobile phones with a 5nm processor in the market. It is equipped with the latest Android operating system and has a powerful camera that can take stunning photos and videos.
The Google Pixel 6 is also one of the least expensive mobile phones on the market. However, it is worth every penny as it is packed with features that are not available on other phones.
If you are looking for a powerful and feature-rich mobile phone, the Google Pixel 6 is the perfect choice for you.
This smartphone comes with a dual camera setup. The primary camera is a 50 MP, 12MP ultrawide camera. You can record Videos at 1080p@30fps using this mobile phone.
Google Pixel 6 has Fingerprinted accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer sensors. This phone is also supported with Fast (30W), Wireless (21W), and Reverse Charging Options.
Now here we discuss Google Pixel 6 Pros and Cons.
- Great AMOLED display 90Hz, HDR10+.
- Best Camera quality.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Fast charging support.
- Five years of security & software updates.
- It comes with big internal storage.
- Magic Eraser camera features.
- Overall excellent photo and video quality.
- NFC support.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- The charger isn’t included in the box.
- The fingerprint sensor could be improved.
- 90Hz refresh rate only.
#3: Apple iPhone 13
- Processor: Apple A15 Bionic
- Display: 6.1 Inches (1170x2532) pixels
- Storage: 64GB/256GB/512GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Camera: 12MP (2160p)
- Battery: 3240mAh Li-Ion
- Cinematic mode in 1080p at 30 fps. Dolby Vision HDR video recording up to 4K at 60 fps. 2X Optical zoom range
- Protection: Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Water resistant to a depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes. Compatible with MagSafe accessories and wireless chargers
- The video can be played for up to 19 hours. The front is protected by a ceramic shield. Aluminum that meets aerospace standards
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm | Weight 174 g
- Available Colors: Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink, Red, Green
If you’re in the market for a new iPhone, you might be wondering if the iPhone 13 is worth the upgrade. We’ve put together a comprehensive review of the new mobile phone with a 5nm Processor to help you make your decision.
The first thing you’ll notice about the iPhone 13 is that it’s available in four different models: the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and iPhone 13 mini. The mini is a new addition to the lineup and is perfect for those who want a smaller phone.
All the models come with Apple’s new A15 Bionic processor, which is faster than any other smartphone processor on the market. The camera has also been improved on all the models, with the Pro models offering three rear cameras and the standard iPhone 13 offering two.
One of the biggest changes with the iPhone 13 is that it no longer has a Touch ID fingerprint sensor. Instead, it uses Face ID for security. This means that you’ll need to use your face to unlock your phone instead of your fingerprint.
Overall, the iPhone 13 is a great choice if you’re looking for a new smartphone. It offers top-of-the-line performance and features.
This smartphone has a 3240mAh battery which gives you up to 19 hours of video playback. It supports all the latest features like NFC, Fast charging (23W), MagSafe wireless charging (15W), and Qi magnetic fast wireless charging (7.5W).
If you want a great phone with powerful features then you must consider iPhone 13. Now here we share iPhone 13 Pros and Cons.
- Stunning design.
- Long Lasting battery life.
- Powerful processer.
- Multi-storage options.
- Video mode with captivating cinematic effects.
- 5G connectivity.
- NFC supported.
- Great camera performance.
- Comparatively slower charging.
- The display does not support 120Hz.
- The cinematic mode could be improved.
#4: SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G
- Processor: Exynos 1280
- Display: 6.5 Inches INFINITE (1080x2400) pixels
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- RAM: 4/8 GB
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
- Camera: 64MP (2160p)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Dimensions: 159.6 x 74.8 x 8.1 mm | Weight 189 g (6.67 oz)
- NFC + 5G supported
- Video Recording: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Available Colors: Black, White, Blue, Peach
The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is one of the best mobile phones with a 5nm processor. This phone is packed with features and it has a great design.
The display is bright and clear, and the camera is excellent. You can record videos up to 4K@30fps, and 1080p@30fps using this smartphone.
The battery life is also very good, and this phone supports 5G connectivity. It supports Fast charging 25W which is very helpful when you are in hurry and want to charge your phone in a very short time.
It has a Mali-G68 GPU which is really fast. So, you can enjoy the best gaming experience using this device.
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is a great all-around phone that is perfect for anyone who wants a powerful and feature-packed device. Here takes a look at Samsung Galaxy A53 Pros and Cons.
- Stylish, standout design and IP67 rating.
- Versatile cameras look Great.
- It comes with Solid battery life.
- Gorgeous display.
- Great internal storage.
- OIS Support.
- It comes with Stereo Speakers.
- 4K video recording supported.
- No wireless charging is supported.
- The charger is not included in the box.
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- No Wi-Fi 6 support and no FM radio.
- Don’t have an Infra-Red sensor.
#5: OnePlus Ace 10R
- Processor: Dimensity 8100-Max
- Display: 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio) Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Storage: 128/256 GB
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po 80W SUPERVOOC
- Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh 80W SUPERVOOC
- Platform: OxygenOS based on Android 12
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6
- Video Recording: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- NFC+ stereo speakers supported
- Available Colors: Sierra Black, Forest Green
OnePlus Ace 10R is a great phone with a 5nm Processor. It comes with a 6.7 inches AMOLED display with a 20:9 ratio (~394 PPI density).
It comes with two storage options 128 GB and 256 GB ROM and 8GB and 12 GB of RAM. So, you have the option to choose storage according to your need.
This smartphone comes with a 5000mAh battery capacity with 80W fast charging support. So, it’s best for you if you want a phone with great battery life.
OnePlus Ace 10R comes with all the latest features like NFC, stereo speakers, and Bluetooth 5.2. It has multi-sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum.
You can record videos up to 4K@30fps, and 1080p@30/60/120fps using this smartphone. You can consider this phone if you want a phone with a great battery and a powerful processor.
Let’s take a look at the OnePlus Ace 10R’s Pros and Cons.
- Big battery capacity with superfast charging support.
- Powerful processor.
- Bloat-free UIÂ
- Great overall camera performance.
- AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Android 12 OS supported.
- NFC supported.
- No IP Rating
- The selfie camera could be improved.
- No SD Card Slot available.
- It comes with Plastic Frame.
Conclusion | 5nm processor mobile
We hope that our list of the best mobile phones with 5nm processors has helped you find the perfect phone for your needs. With so many great options on the market, it can be tough to choose the right one.
After Testing different aspects of every Smartphone listed in the above list, I finally loved SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE. This phone has a Great display with 256GB of internal storage with a 4500mAh battery.
So, if you want a phone with a 5nm processor then Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is the best option for you. You can check other phones as per your need.
Is a 5nm processor good for gaming?
Yes, 5nm processors are good for gaming. They offer better performance and power efficiency compared to previous generations. This means that you can expect longer battery life and smoother gameplay on your mobile phone.
5nm processors are also more powerful than their predecessors. They can handle more complex tasks and offer better graphics quality. This makes them ideal for gamers who want the best possible gaming experience on their mobile phone.
What is a 5nm octa-core?
The 5nm octa-core processor is made up of 8 individual cores that work together to provide optimal performance. These cores are designed to be energy efficient and provide a high level of processing power.
One of the benefits of the 5nm octa-core processor is that it offers a significant increase in speed and efficiency over previous generations of processors. This means that your mobile phone will be able to handle more complex tasks and run faster applications.
What is a 7nm processor in mobile?
A 7nm processor is a mobile phone chipset that uses 7 nanometers (nm) semiconductor technology. This is the latest and smallest chip manufacturing process available and is used in high-end flagship phones such as the iPhone 11 and Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
7nm processors offer a number of advantages over larger chips, including better power efficiency and improved performance. They also enable manufacturers to pack more features into a smaller space, which is why you’ll find them in some of the thinnest and lightest phones on the market.