If you have recently switched to Sprint, then you are probably wondering how to activate the new iPhone sprint. This article will provide step-by-step instructions for activating your iPhone and taking advantage of everything it has to offer.
You can activate the new iPhone from sprint using different ways, firstly you can activate your phone using Unlock Chip, and also you can log on to the Sprint website and then add your new device-related information. You can activate your iPhone by Calling Customer Support. One thing to remember, when you use some of these methods you must have the IMEI number of your device.
How to find the IMEI number of any Smartphone?
To find the IMEI number open the dial pad of your device and type *#06# then you can easily find your IMEI number. When you buy a new phone the IMEI number is also present on the back side of your phone box.
Another way to find the IMEI number of your phone is to open the setting Menu then Go to General and under the about tab you can find your phone IMEI number.
How to activate the new iPhone sprint using 5 different ways
Here we discuss 5 different methods by which you can activate your iPhone or your android Phone. All these methods are proven and tested, so you will get 100% results using these ways. Now we discuss these methods one by one.Method 1:
Activate the new iPhone sprint Using Unlock Chip
If you enter SIM on your iPhone and show a message “SIM is not supported” then how to fix it? Follow these steps:
- First You eject your SIM card
- Then you need this Special unlock Chip
- You enter this chip along with your SIM then ensure the unlocked chipset is above and align it properly with your SIM card.
- Then you see a popup and see many options then you click on edit ICCID then enter your default ICCID number which you will receive when you purchase this unlocks chip. After entering the ICCID number click on accept.
- Then switch off your iPhone and power it back on.
When you turn back on your device then you will see your phone is completely activated and running properly and showing signals.Method 2:
Unlock iPhone from Sprint with Unlock Website
If you want to unlock your iPhone then visit simneverlock.com. Here you enter your:
- Email address
- IMEI number
- Smartphone version
After putting in all the information then click on the Unlock button. It takes approximately 2 minutes then you fill the captcha. After that, you have seen different apps now select one of the apps and install it on your phone and follow the instructions. Run that particular app for at least 30 seconds on your iPhone as per instruction.
Now you put your SIM card on your iPhone then hopefully it’s 100% work.Method 3:
How to activate the new iPhone sprint using iTunes?
If you choose to use iTunes, simply connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the program. Once iTunes has recognized your device,
- Select it from the sidebar
- Click on the “Summary” tab
- Scroll down to the “Network” section
- Click on the “Activate iPhone” button.
- After a few moments, your iPhone will be activated and ready to use on the Sprint network!
Activate Phone on Sprint Network website
- Go to the “My Sprint” section of the website.
- Click on the “Activate or Switch Devices” link.
- Enter your Sprint phone number and click the “Submit” button.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to complete the activation process
How to Activate Your Phone by Calling Customer Support?
If you have recently purchased a new iPhone from Sprint, you may be wondering how to activate it. The process is actually quite simple and can be done by calling customer support. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Dial (888) 211-4727 from your new iPhone. This will automatically connect you to Sprint Customer Care.
- Once connected, a Sprint representative will ask for your Sprint account number or the phone number associated with your account.
- After verifying your account, the Sprint representative will ask for the activation code found on the sticker included with your new iPhone.
- Once the code is entered, your new iPhone will be activated and ready to use!
In the above sections of the article, I explained in detail how you activate your android or iPhone in 5 different ways. Hopefully, you can easily activate your phone using the above methods.Related Articles:
- How to Clear Messenger Cache on iPhone & Android | 4 Methods
- How To Delete Hidden Purchases On iPhone, iPad, Or Mac
- How to Change Battery Color on iPhone
- How to Turn Off RTT on iPhone & iPad
- How To Install NFC On Non-NFC Phones?
How do I activate my iPhone on Sprint?
If you’re a new Sprint customer, you can activate your iPhone by visiting the Sprint website and following the instructions. If you’re an existing Sprint customer, you can activate your iPhone by calling Sprint customer service or using a special unlock chip.
What number do you call to activate a Sprint iPhone?
If you’re looking to activate your new iPhone on the Sprint network, you’ll need to give them a call at 888-211-4727. Once you’re on the phone with a Sprint representative, they’ll be able to help you get your new device up and running on their network.
How do I switch my service to a new phone?
If you’re looking to switch your service to a new iPhone, you’ll need to take a few steps to make sure the process is smooth and easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure your new iPhone is compatible with Sprint. Not all iPhones work with Sprint, so be sure to check before making the switch.
- Choose the right data plan for your needs. Sprint offers a variety of data plans, so be sure to pick the one that best suits your needs.
- Contact Sprint customer service to activate your new iPhone. Once you have everything set up, give them a call, and they’ll help you get started with using your new device.