Have you ever wanted to wipe your device and start fresh? If so, you might have needed to clear the messenger cache on your iPhone.
It is necessary to clear the cache on iPhone to boost memory and keep power consumption. Here we have introduced a few ways to help you clear the messenger cache on your iPhone with different methods.
Also read: 10 Best Phones Under 700 Dollars
Why Do I Need to Clear Messenger Cache On iPhone?
If you’re an iPhone user, you know that one of the most important things you can do to keep your device running smoothly is to clear the cache on a regular basis. But what exactly is cache, and why do you need to clear it?
The cache is basically a temporary storage area for data that your iPhone uses frequently. Clearing the cache on a regular basis helps to keep your device running smoothly because it ensures that this temporary data is cleared out and doesn’t build up over time.
So why do you need to clear the messenger cache on your iPhone?
Messenger apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger tend to use a lot of data, which can quickly build up in your cache if you don’t clear it regularly. This can lead to your device becoming sluggish and unresponsive.
Also Read: 5 Best Smartphones Under 800 Dollars
How can you clear your Messenger App Cache on your iPhone?
There are two ways that you can clear your Messenger App Cache on your iPhone.
- The first way is to go to your Settings App, and then scroll down to the “Messenger” App. Once you have located the “Messenger” App, tap on it and then tap on the “Clear Cache” button.
- The second way to clear your Messenger App Cache is to uninstall and reinstall the “Messenger” App.
Or simply follow these steps:
Go to the setting of your iPhone and simply open it.
Then scroll and tap on General Setting then click on iPhone Storage. Here you will see all apps on your iPhone.
Now select the app in which you clear cache, like open Messenger App, here you will see different options like offload App, delete App, or Documents and data. You choose Documents and data and clear them.
Go to Setting and Tap on Safari and Scroll down and find clear history and website data and clear it.
I hope you can easily clear your Messenger App cache using these methods.
Also check: 10 Best Smartphones Under 500 Dollars | 2022
How To Clear Browsing Cache from Facebook?
If you are using Facebook Messenger on your iPhone, you may want to know how to clear the browsing cache from the app. This can be done by going to the Settings menu within the app. Once you are in Settings, select the “Account” option. Then, select the “Privacy” option. From here, you will be able to select the “Clear Browsing Data” option. This allows you to delete all the data that is stored in the app, including your browsing history.
How do you reset Messenger settings on your iPhone?
If you’re having trouble with the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone, you may need to reset your settings. Doing so will clear your cache and data, and should help fix any problems you’re having. Here’s how to do it:
Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and tap Messenger. Tap Reset Messenger Settings. A pop-up window will appear asking if you’re sure you want to continue. Tap Reset Settings to confirm.
After resetting your settings, try using Messenger again. If the app is still giving you trouble, you may need to uninstall and reinstall it.
How to clear the messenger cache on android?
If you want to clear the messenger cache on your android phone then follow these steps.
- Open your phone Setting
- Then click on Apps then select Apps again here you will see all installed apps on your phone
- then select Facebook Messenger App and click on it.
- Select storage then click on Clear cache. It’s done, your messenger cache is now cleared.
How to clear the messenger cache on iPhone 12?
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap on the Facebook Messenger entry.
3. Tap on the Clear Cache button.
4. Confirm that you want to clear the cache by tapping on the Clear Cache button again.
And that’s all there is to it! After following these steps, the Messenger app’s cache will be cleared and any stored data will be removed from your iPhone 12, iPhone 11, and iPhone 6.
How to clear Facebook cache iPhone 2022?
Facebook Messenger is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, but it can take up a lot of space on your iPhone. If you’re running out of storage, or if you simply want to get rid of old conversations, you can clear the app’s cache. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Profile” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Storage.”
- Tap “Clear Data.”
- Confirm that you want to clear the cache by tapping “Clear Data.”
After following these steps, all the data that was stored in the Facebook Messenger app will be deleted. This includes conversations, photos, videos, and more.Also Read:
- How To Delete Hidden Purchases On iPhone, iPad, Or Mac
- How to Fix Dead Pixels on iPhone & iPad [4 Fixes]
- How to Change Battery Color on iPhone
- How to Turn Off RTT on iPhone & iPad
- How to Fix Black Photos on iPhone?